June 10th...Sketch Challenge

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

eoconnell wrote:Sheri, terrific manly card! Love that goose stamp too.

Oops... I thought that was a pretty big duck! Ha. You can tell that I am not a hunter. If I was all critters would be ascared!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Found this tulip tag that I printed off for the last crop and it begged me to make a vellum envy so that it could be submitted into this great challenge. (Yes, my supplies and images do occasionally talk to me. Sometimes they even sing! Don't yours?!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Love the delicate look, Kathy!

And also...I have a goose stamp too. I'll have to use it soon so you can see the difference! :lol:
Whispers

Kathy - I love that you made the pocket with vellum...it showcases your tulip tag beautifully!

Well, Katrina's going to be a busy girl this afternoon...making some surprises for Marilyn (x2), Sheri, and Kathy!
Trudeenr

That is sweet of her, Trudi. Please tell her I had planned to try, but circumstances (chaos) got in the way. She had a great idea.

Kathy, that is beautiful!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Can't wait to see what Katrina creates!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Trudeen--tell Katrina thank you and that she did a fabulous job! That is too cute! Thank you!
Whispers

Trudie, I love my sweet gift! I'm trying to drink more water everyday so I'll put this beauty to work right away tomorrow!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Wanted to share photos of the great gift that Katrina created. This is my coffee mug from church. I am always careful not to set it down on Sunday mornings because there are usually 40 other people at the service with the same mug/same color. Now, thanks to creative Katrina, I won't ever risk drinking from someone elses mug! (And I look super cool at the same time!)

ImageImage
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Katrina will be so happy to see the picture!
Trudeenr

Previous

Return to "Hump Day" Bump