Procrastination: June 17-23, 2015

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Posting a tad early because: 1) tomorrow is a very busy busy day (work and then a doctor's appointment--ULTRASOUND!! :D ) and 2) if I don't do it now I might forget. (I remembered earlier--and saw Elaine's reminder email and between then and now nearly forgot again...So let's play it safe! ;)

I have a rather odd challenge for you this week. Sometimes it is far too easy to put things off...Even something we really do want to do. For instance, I've been telling you all for quite some time that I need to work on Bug's baby book. Well, I finally got some work done on it.

So my challenge to you this week is to pull out something you've been putting off working on--a card you've been needing to make just haven't gotten around to it or that project you started, but haven't gotten much done on! As for me, I'm hoping to get at least one more 2 page layout finished. (Hold me accountable, all!!! :shock: )

Here are some of the ones I've gotten done in the last few weeks to get you inspired to quit procrastinating! (Yep...This is where I've been. Well, along with doctor's appointments and such!)

Mommy.JPG
Mommy.JPG (151.36 KiB) Viewed 878 times

FirstGlimpseofBug.JPG
Hahaha...You can get a glimpse of Little 2 (baby bump) in this pic too!
FirstGlimpseofBug.JPG (172.53 KiB) Viewed 878 times

WhoseGirl3yrs.JPG
WhoseGirl3yrs.JPG (180.35 KiB) Viewed 878 times
Whispers

What wonderful pages, Sheri. And how clever of you to get some pages finished and host a challenge at the same time! I have so many partial projects so this should be easy. Except... I need to pick which to finish. Hmmm...
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Great challenge Sheri! I need to work on some scrapbook pages too!
Trudeenr

Really cute papers Sheri! I need to work on a few things sitting on my desk...
Jane
Jane from Utah

Good challenge Sheri! I know I'm guilty of procrastination. Your pages turned out great!
Elaine
eoconnell

I love your pages, Sheri! Love your belly in a couple of the pics, too. :D

Well, I don't generally procrastinate too much, but I hadn't gotten my Father's Day cards made, so planned to do it this week. Only, everything went crazy, the house is torn apart, and I probably won't have time. I may shock them both and go purchase cards. Well, maybe I'll have an hour or so on Sunday between church and our dinner. I hope!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Am making baby announcements for a friend. At a meeting last night her husband mentioned that their son is due in three weeks, I knew that I needed to finish up this task. So... did that today. Twenty cards, ready to go. Except, I might stamp some little blue footprints on the envelopes. They look so blah next to the cute cards!
ImageImage
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Those are great, Kathy!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Kathy - Awesome card set! I wish someone would have made birth announcements for any of my kids...I just sent a picture with the details on the back, several months after they were born!
Trudeenr

Trudeenr wrote:Kathy - Awesome card set! I wish someone would have made birth announcements for any of my kids...I just sent a picture with the details on the back, several months after they were born!

Trudi, I started doing this a few years ago when our budget was so tight that I couldn't afford a nice gift for a dear friends new baby. Offered to make birth announcements and she loved the idea. So... it became my norm.
I always ask if it is something they'd like... in case they already have ordered or decided upon a card/idea. To date, I've not had anyone say no to the offer. So, I make up an assortment of samples and let the expectant mom (and sometimes dads) pick the one they like best. Then... I make a few dozen with envelopes. Right now I am working on cards for twins- one boy, one girl. So that is fun!
Last edited by MrsAsperin-Kathy on Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Next

Return to "Hump Day" Bump