Trekkin' on- Aug 12-18

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

I can see why you love it Marilyn, it's a wonderful card! The sky looks amazing!
Elaine
eoconnell

Marilyn, Captain Janeway would love your card! Thanks for joining into my challenge!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy, I am totally in love with your card! Can I scrap lift this from you?
This is great because I had to make a card for a friend of mine's birthday who absolutely loved the cartoon "Johnny Qwest" and loves the main Character Race Bannon. I used to watch this TV Show all the time too and loved it.

Barry
Prince of Paper

Samantha is planning next year's Girl Scout Tea Party...Alice in Wonderland will be the theme. I found the Disney Cricut Cartridge on Ebay and had to get it for her to use to make the table decorations! The candy box will be filled with treats for Joseph's 18th birthday party...one done and a ton more to make!
P1280264.JPG
P1280264.JPG (39.53 KiB) Viewed 996 times
Trudeenr

Barry, please do lift my card. I did found it on interest... so that is what is intended!
And your card is so fun! I don't remember Johnny Quest... but my hubby does. (Must have had more appeal for boys!)
Am sure your friend will love that you tailored a card just for him!

Trudie, your kiddos are so blessed to have a mama that crafts for them! Love both of our creations. Hope that they lend themselves to mass production!

Thanks to both of you for entering my challenge!
Kath
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Marilyn, I love your nebula! Beautiful card.
Barry, your friend will love the Johnny Quest card.
Trudi, those are both great. Your children are definitely blessed in their mom.

I still haven't figured out which show. I decided a Walking Dead card probably would only work for someone else that watches the show. Well, we watch it after it comes out on DVD and we can check it out from the library, so very behind the times. And, as much as I love all the differing Sherlock Holmes shows, I couldn't figure out what to do. I have one idea for another show my hubby and I enjoy, just haven't had time to try it, yet.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda, that is my hubby's favorite show. We are anxiously waiting for the next season to be on Netflix since we don't get regular TV.
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

Barry, great coloring job! He looks amazing!

Trudi, darling Alice card! Samantha is going to have so much fun planning her tea!
Elaine
eoconnell

Just so we're clear, this isn't MY favorite show...but it is my grandson's who has a birthday coming up and thought it would be a fun card for him. It was a bigger pain than I thought cuz I had to improvise - my silhouette is still in hiding. But he's worth it!

Elaine
eoconnell

All of these cards are so good!! My creativity took a vacation on this one. I absolutely couldn't come up with anything for M*A*S*H; my very favorite show. So, in honor of all of the medical shows I have enjoyed; especially ER, I made a get well card.
Attachments
IMG_1964.jpg
In Tribute to Medical TV Shows
IMG_1964.jpg (110.55 KiB) Viewed 979 times
Ellie

PreviousNext

Return to "Hump Day" Bump