Duck!!--August 19-25

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Good morning all!

I've had trouble motivating myself of late. I had thought that with respect to cards at least that the crop had helped, but I've had an especially rough last couple days. So...Your challenge is fairly simple. Make a card/tag/whatever with a duck on it.

As you saw during crop time, I've been stockpiling baby thank you cards. This is a set I made a short time back. Only 2 are pictured here, but there are actually 8 of them using the same papers and colors.

Hope you're all feeling fair not fowl and can find some time to play along. If you're feeling down, I hope that things will soon turn up and that you'll be feeling duckie once again!

Little2ThankYouDuckVersion1CAS.JPG
Little2ThankYouDuckVersion1CAS.JPG (123.12 KiB) Viewed 1062 times
Whispers

I do happen to have one stamp with baby ducks on it. I'll have to dig it out.I'm looking forward to some cards that are just ducky! Fun challenge, Sheri. Thank you for hosting this week.
Ellie

Great challenge Sheri...with my niece announcing her pregnancy this past weekend, I could use a jump-start making a stack of baby cards for her present!
Trudeenr

Hmmm, I'll have to search and see if I have any ducks. I hope things improve for you, Sheri.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

What a fun challenge... and you know that I loved your duck cards during the crop! These samples are equally cute.

I have the day off... so shall go search my stamp stash or hit Pinterest for inspiration!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Your cards are cute as can be. Thank you for hosting!
Elaine
eoconnell

I had fun with this challenge. Mostly because after I finished my Duck shape card and added a googly eye, inspiration struck. Decided to add a mini-me duck... to make a fun surprise for our soon-to-be big sister Bug!

Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy, those are so adorable!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Aww, Kathy - those are so sweet! I love that you made the big sister one too. Cute as can be!
Elaine
eoconnell

Those are as cute as can be, Kathy! So precious!
Thanks for playing!
Whispers

Next

Return to "Hump Day" Bump