Duck!!--August 19-25

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Darling ducks, Kathy! I like both sizes. The little one would be a good gift enclosure card.

Here is my card. I feel like the duckling on the right is saying hello to the other two...or maybe I've had too much coffee. When I mail this square card I will try to remember Golda's tip of putting it in a rectangular envelope to avoid extra postage. Thanks again for that, Golda!
Attachments
IMG_1968.jpg
Just ducky card
IMG_1968.jpg (190.03 KiB) Viewed 979 times
Ellie

I am not sure what I will do with this little fellow...hummmm. I really enjoyed pulling him out of my brain. He's been swimming around in there for awhile.

This was a good challenge. I don't think I had a duck stamp that Sheri didn't already have, too. He is painted in SU ink, loves paddling in the water and long walks on the beach. His favorite song is 5 Little Ducks and his favorite bedtime story is The Ugly Duckling since he is a loving little guy interested in the success of all.
Attachments
Duck.jpg
Duck.jpg (43.37 KiB) Viewed 979 times
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

Ellie, your card is great with those cute little ducks swimming in a pail. Glad to help with keeping postage costs down. :D It's getting ridiculous.

Marilyn, I feel like you are trying to get your beautiful duck a date. Sorry, but I'm married, a human and I don't know any single ducks in the area. :lol: Though, we might be able to find one at one of the parks. Or, you have a beautiful card for a baby congrats, or a little child, a man, etc.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Ellie, you are correct. That one little duck like like quite the friendly quacker!
Marilyn, your card is great, the personality profile that you added puts it over the top. Like Golda, if I was a single chick... er... duck... I'd be so wanting to meet that little cutie!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Nice duck card, Marilyn! The frame really dresses it up.
Ellie

Dating ducks... You guys are crazy!

Thank you both for playing! Ellie I love how your friends are out for a social swim. Too cute!
Mom, you're too talented for words. It should always be good to know that you can come up with whatever embellishment you need!
Whispers

I have searched and have no ducks. But, I have an idea that might be fun. Now, just to find time.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

P1280288.JPG
P1280288.JPG (38.67 KiB) Viewed 965 times

This Great-Auntie-to-be is starting Thank You cards...a few each month until the baby comes and the new Mommy will be set!
Trudeenr

New Mommy will appreciate that!--That's what I've been up to when I've made cards lately.
He's a sweet little duck and Bug would love that you used "gooly eyes." :)
Whispers

That is adorable! Your niece will love getting the thank you cards.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

PreviousNext

Return to "Hump Day" Bump