Mini Treat boxes

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Ooh, I love that little plaid number! Do you have one in my size? They're all very cute, Trudi.
Ellie

Trudi, your purse treat bag are awesome.... I like the style..well done

I understand about the addiction....I made 12 more yesterday....
Thanks for doing the challenge
terrie

I plan on filling them with goodies and sending them with Alexandria to give out during the week of SPU finals. SPU already gives out a little care/finals survival package (cocoa, candy bar, oat meal packet, etc) with the option of us parents sending a note to be hand delivered to them...I figured she would know who needed a little extra hug from home. Of course, when she was home in mid-Oct, I put a little Halloween package in her luggage with a note not to open it until Oct 29...she found it and ate it early!
Trudeenr

This is a cocoa packet that I found on Pinterest. They are super easy and quick to make. I love how you can tie a candy cane onto the front.
Attachments
IMG_1549.jpg
IMG_1549.jpg (172.43 KiB) Viewed 455 times
Ellie

Ellie, cute hot chocolate holder....I like idea with the candy cane outside the holder
Well done and thanks for doing the challenge..
terrie

Trudi, I love your little mini purses! I too can get addicted to making those. They are just so cute.

Ellie, what a cute idea for giving someone some hot chocolate...and a place to attach a candy cane as well! Love it!

I came home today from the cancer center needing some serious crafting time....Terrie's challenge helped me do just that! SCS had a tutorial for little mini treat bags in their newsletter this week that I thought I would try. I didn't have the die featured in the tutorial so I had to follow their directions for making the bags without a die. It was super simple, quick and easy....and you can get two bags out of one 8 1/2" x 11" piece of cardstock.

There was no sun today to get a decent picture. In fact we had some flurries going on. Nothing major but there was definitely some flakes flying around out there. So anywho...what you can't see well in the picture....the cardstock is actually a pretty cream color with a cream stripe design and the green ornament that the little mouse is in, is all glittered up with green glitter.

Thanks for the challenge Terrie!
Attachments
treat bags view two small.jpg
treat bags view two small.jpg (59.04 KiB) Viewed 454 times
SusieQ

Trudi, those purses are adorable! Love the one with the treble clef on it.
Ellie, what a cute pocket/packet!
Susan, so glad you were able to craft when you got home and you made some great treat bags! Hope you are doing better, now.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Trudi, darling cute purses! Love the papers you used.

Ellie, cute hot cocoa holder with the candy cane featured on the front! Yah for Pinertest!

Susan, glad you got some crafting time as those little bags are adorable!
Jane
Jane from Utah

Great job everyone!
Susie, I'm so glad you were able to have some relaxing "you" time! Hugs!!

I'm still turkey making...Have to get my rear in gear today and see if I can get at least most of them done this weekend!
Whispers

Trudi, I love your assortment of cute mini-purses!

Ellie, what a cute idea (to steal - I'm gonna steal from you now!). Adorable!

Susan, what great little treat bags! I have a soft spot for House Mouse you know!?! Cute, cute, cute!
Elaine
eoconnell

PreviousNext

Return to "Hump Day" Bump