Christmas Animal Challenge 9/30/15

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Ellie, beautiful cards! Thanks for the embossing tip. I'll keep that in mind.

Terrie, super cute penguin!
Elaine
eoconnell

Terrie, your little penguin is adorable! That's a really cute card.
Ellie

Ellie and Terrie, really sweet cards!
Jane
Jane from Utah

Ellie, thanks for the embossing reminder. I don't use my pads very often anymore so will need to remember that! And your cards are great. Love the foil accents against the embossing.
Terrie, your little penguin is adorable. And I really like that color combo. What a great addition to add kraft brown to the color palette. Beautiful!

Here is my card. Once again, am in an upcycling mood. (Actually, just too lazy to get out stamps and inks because I'd have to clear a space on my craft table!!)
This is a card that was actually partially completed. Just had to add the sweet little Christmas bear that I had previously fussy cut from an old Hallmark card. (You can't tell from the photo, but I cut around his head and bow and then mounted it with foam tape so that it pops up a bit. Adds some depth to the card.) The sentiment is an old Printworks stamp that was one of the first things I bought when I started stamping back in 1998. Its still a fav! When finished I decided it needed a little something so added the bit 'o blingy holly and berries. Cute and fast to put together!

Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Great work Kathy! Though I doubt it was easier than pulling out a few things. :D
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Great cards everyone! I have been busy photo editing Joseph's Senior pictures, so I haven't had much time for making cards. (He's not too happy with the ones Grandpa took, so we will be going back out this weekend to snap some more. Ugh, that deadline for the Yearbook keeps getting closer!)

Here's my Rudolph...

P1280933.JPG
P1280933.JPG (46.71 KiB) Viewed 1087 times

OOPS...the googly eye came off!
Trudeenr

Kathy, your card turned out really nice and the time to took to fussy cut your little bear...
Trudi, the reindeer image is so cute....your googly eye is an easy fix...

well done ladies
terrie

Trudi, that is a beautiful card! I love the script background.

Good luck on the pictures.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Trudi, your card is 'dear', with out without a googly eye!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

So I honestly thought I posted this about 3 days ago...Guess not.

Here he is! I had a terrible time stamping the little guy. He wouldn't come out solid. I kept trying to "condition" the stamp, but it didn't seem to be doing any good whatsoever. So I ended up going over him with a sharpie. :roll:
I like the dies, but the bow just doesn't look right. But it is cute nonetheless.
Attachments
PenguinCandyCanePackage.JPG
PenguinCandyCanePackage.JPG (112.93 KiB) Viewed 1070 times
Whispers

PreviousNext

Return to "Hump Day" Bump