Looks Kinda Spooky to Me--Oct. 7

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Trudi, what a saweet card! Cute and simple!
Golda, your cards are more complex... but also nice. I really like the teal vase one.

Sheri, we played that game at a family gathering a few years ago... and was the most I can remember laughing... EVER!
Rich gave me the game for Christmas last year, and I just took it to a game night at church a few weeks ago. In one round, one of the players drew the word 'six pack.' The first drawing was supposed to be a six pack of soda. However, it looked more like carolers (pop tabs were mistaken for open mouths!) The drawing progressed into three wise men... to nativity... and by the time it got around to me, it was a drawing of baby Jesus.
At the end of the evening the group decided that the "Six pack to baby Jesus" round was the best! (For those of you that have never played this game... you can find a copy on Amazon. I guarantee you will love it! At our game night one friend brought her daughters, aged 9-13. They said it was one of the 'funnest' games they've every played.)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Love those cards, Golda! Did I read that those are paint chips?
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

The vase was made out of 2 paint chips. The Disney ones are 1) thinner and easier to cut and 2) have more open color space.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Previous

Return to "Hump Day" Bump