Jar Full of Wishes

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Golda, I can see the butterflies in your mason jar....never heard about glow in the dark ink....
Kathy, love the beachy mason jar card...

well done ladies

I didn't get snow here but my daughter had some and Mt Washington which maybe is a couple of hours
from here received 6 inches of snow......
terrie

Kathy, I love how you "finished" your card! Definitely a fun one for someone.

Terrie, I'm glad you didn't get snow. Yikes! 6" of snow in October? We are still in the upper 90s here. We have gotten some rain each day for the past 3 days, which has been such a pleasure.

As for glow-in-the-dark, it is embossing powder that I got from Sparkle n Sprinkle (http://sparklensprinkle.com/o/product_info.php?cPath=22_60&products_id=4570). I'm sure they must have glow-in-the-dark ink (http://www.1stopsquare.com/glowink.html) somewhere, too. I know this isn't what I sort of remember seeing, but it is something. I don't use my glow-in-the-dark embossing powder too often, as it is almost clear, so you really only see it after the lights go out, if your card has been in the light. It is fun, however.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Well, these easy peasy cards took me 4 days to complete and the bugs were previously cut out. I just couldn't get around to finish them. Alas, good to go now.

Elaine
eoconnell

Elaine - I love you bug jars!. As for the picture, how are you resizing it (what program)? I use the free version of Picasa and don't have any problems.
Trudeenr

Elaine, i love your buggy jars! The ladybug card has one of my favorite color combos. No matter the theme I think black, white & red is always striking. Thanks for coming up with such cute cards for my challenge.
Ellie

Elaine, great cards and I like the sentiment on both cards....very nice
terrie

Trudi, I'm going through photobucket. Is there a re-sizing function there? Anyone else use photobucket?
Elaine
eoconnell

Those are both great cards Elaine! I'm pretty sure there is a resizing function on Photobucket under editing. It might be part of the crop function.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Thanks Golda, that did it!
Elaine
eoconnell

Elaine, cute cards. I also am partial to ladybugs... so love that one!
I use Photobucket and lately find that the resizing option is kind of glitchy. Have learned that they sometimes are huge when I post them here. But if I hit the refresh button, they suddenly resize. However, sometimes they don't. So... its a mystery.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

PreviousNext

Return to "Hump Day" Bump