Washi Tape Challenge Nov 4

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Terrie, that is wonderful! Gosh, I don't have any Christmas washi tape...must look next time I shop. Thanks for posting this darling card.
Ellie

Pretty Christmas card Terrie!

Speaking of having a lot of stuff, I was just looking for something I know I have in my stash and realizing (not for the first time) that I am a hoarder. I have all these great embellishments that I've swapped and I can't bear to use them. What's up with that? Maybe that will be my New Year Resolution - to use my stuff.
Elaine
eoconnell

Ellie, what a fun challenge! I LOVE your Washi tape examples. Darling cards!
Linda Jo, love all the different ways you used your tape. Your cards turned out fabulous!
Terrie, just lovely!!!!
You can get Christmas Washi at the Dollar Tree.
Jane
Jane from Utah

Elaine, I think we are all guilty of hoarding. I used to think of some papers as "the good paper" but I have finally overcome that. I think part of the problem is the fads that come and go. For instance, when brads were really popular I bought a ton of them. Now I don't see people using them anymore but I can't bear to get rid of them. I should participate in a garage sale at one of our shops but that seems like a lot of work so make a few dollars at best.

Thanks, Jane, I would never have thought of Dollar Tree. I got several rolls on clearance at Walmart recently.
Ellie

I feel like it needs something but feel like I might loose the integrity of the card by adding something. Anyone have any ideas?
Elaine
eoconnell

Terrie, that is a great card! I love the snowflakes and bling you added, too.

Elaine, it is absolutely beautiful! The only thing I could possibly see would be maybe a small brad/rhinestone/pearl in the lower right corner of the image. Not sure if that would work, though. You definitely don't want to cover up any of the "tape", especially the woven corner. Can I just say, that is so cool!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

That is just lovely, Elaine. I think it looks great the way it is. I don't know where you could put anything else. Thanks for playing.
Ellie

Elaine - your card is wonderful CAS!
Trudeenr

Elaine, I like it the way it is....I like the color combo that you used....very pretty
terrie

Okay, I had a grand idea, which didn't work out as imagined. I may try a card, later, but for now, these are my father-in-laws birthday presents wrapped with washi tape.

11-6-15 WCC Washi Tape (400x351).jpg
11-6-15 WCC Washi Tape (400x351).jpg (108.88 KiB) Viewed 536 times
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

PreviousNext

Return to "Hump Day" Bump