Finish it up - Jan 6-12

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Trudi, what a great way to use that image.
Koren
I do whatever the voices tell me to do.
purpleladybug

Okay, here is my pile of pieces:
1-10-16 UFP Stuff (400x235).jpg
1-10-16 UFP Stuff (400x235).jpg (85.35 KiB) Viewed 940 times

And here are 3 cards I made with parts of it:
1-12-16 UFP 3 (330x400).jpg
1-12-16 UFP 3 (330x400).jpg (133.03 KiB) Viewed 940 times

I did go through and get rid of a few things, straightened everything up and have others out to use. Now, to actually use them.

Thanks for the challenge Koren!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Your pile certainly is a lot prettier now that it has been turned into your great cards.
Koren
purpleladybug

Wow Golda you sure did a great job making those beautiful cards...well done
terrie

I hadn't been looking at this challenge because I was in NYC so I just went through and love all the odds and ends you have all used to make some fascinating cards!
Elaine
eoconnell

Golda, you turned chaos into beauty! Great job. You deserve... well... some time in your craft room!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Awww, thanks Kathy! You know, I'll try and make sure I get some, at some point. Maybe Sunday afternoon I can spend a little time in there.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

When I saw this challenge I knew what I had to do... make cards with the wonderful card candy that I've collected from past swaps! I am making packets of cards for the pastors and other staff at our church and using the card candy will provide a lot more variety in the packets. So... your work will be appreciated by people you'll probably never meet!

Here are photos of some of the cards. I know that there are items from Elaine, Jane, Ana, Marilyn, and Ellie... plus several that didn't have names on them (or that I took out of their envelopes/baggies after I received them.) So, if you look close you might see one of your creations!

ImageImage
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

You certainly have been busy, Kathy. And you do have a lot of variety in your great cards
Koren
purpleladybug

WOW Kathy, you definitely got a lot done!

My desk looks like an avalanche hit it! Someone was looking for something and dumped out the scrap paper bin and 1 of the embellishment bins...and no I didn't find what I was looking for! In a couple of weeks, I will be getting my Dad's old work bench, so I will be reorganizing things anyway!
Trudeenr

Previous

Return to "Hump Day" Bump