No Cards Allowed January 13

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

What fun projects Trudi!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I am LOVING all these non-card projects. So creative
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

Jeanette (Nick, MIA, Elphaba & Jax Mom)
jeanettegraves

Those are great Valentine projects, Trudi. Nice work!
Ellie

Very nice Valentine's Day projects Trudi...well done
terrie

Trudi...great Valentine projects. I can't believe that Valentine's Day is less than a month away!
SusieQ

Okay, this is a mess, but here is about 90% of what I am using to decorate the Women's Ministry board at church for February. I'll have to go over some of the hearts with ink to make the words stand out more. I was trying to get them to look similar to conversational hearts. Not sure which "LOVE" I'll use, either.
1-19-16 WCC WM Board (400x245).jpg
1-19-16 WCC WM Board (400x245).jpg (93.05 KiB) Viewed 752 times

I have worked on these for 3 days. It shouldn't have taken so long, but my blood sugar kept dropping and I couldn't figure out why nothing was working. I thought I had really messed up my Silhouette, but fortunately, it was working just fine this afternoon when I went to finish the "LOVE". (Yes, L and O are slightly larger than V and E. Oh well.)
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda, I bet your board will awesome with the look of your paper candy heart....very nice
terrie

Golda, it sounds like you are a little stressed out. Your heart project looks great. They look pretty easy to read to me; maybe you are being too hard on yourself.

We had that passage read at our wedding along with the Song of Ruth. Gosh, that was over 43 years ago but I still remember choosing those readings.
Ellie

Golda I think they are great. Was thinking of doing something similar to leave around for Bob.

Hope your feeling better. Blood sugar is not something to take lightly.
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

Jeanette (Nick, MIA, Elphaba & Jax Mom)
jeanettegraves

Your hearts look great Golda! I like both "loves" but the one with the tilted o is my favorite.
SusieQ

PreviousNext

Return to "Hump Day" Bump