March 23-29: Sticker-to it!

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Here are 2 more. It's sad that the stickers fall apart if they aren't used pretty quickly. I really don't think some of these were more than a couple years old.

3-25-16 WCC More Stickers (400x238).jpg
3-25-16 WCC More Stickers (400x238).jpg (80.67 KiB) Viewed 978 times
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda, your Groucho card is a hoot! (We do really say that here in Norski land!)
And your two floral cards are pretty. (What is the background paper on the right? Looks like it has some neat texture.)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Golda, great cards! The glasses & mustache is a riot!
Elaine
eoconnell

Golda, great cards....you out-did yourself and your cards they are all nice...
terrie

Thanks! I was given the glasses/mustache/nose sticker and realized I hadn't made my SIL's card yet, and thought that would be hilarious. My husband even laughed at it.

The flower cards are for Easter, as is my Monday challenge one. The background on the one is Mulberry paper (I think). It's a natural one with lots of texture to it.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda wrote:Thanks! I was given the glasses/mustache/nose sticker and realized I hadn't made my SIL's card yet, and thought that would be hilarious. My husband even laughed at it.

The flower cards are for Easter, as is my Monday challenge one. The background on the one is Mulberry paper (I think). It's a natural one with lots of texture to it.
!

I think I have some of that same mulberry paper. Haven't used it much... but really like the look of it on your card! So... am inspired to pull it out and give it a try
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

It gave it a different look than the stickers on white. It gave it a lot more "character" this way.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I always by stickers to go with the papers I by and never know what to do with them,or use all the paper and not the stickers.I think I need to reevaluate my perchases. LOL
I made the stickers into a banner.
Love the cards. Stinkin lcute.
Attachments
spring.jpg
spring.jpg (83.16 KiB) Viewed 959 times
Linda Jo

Linda Jo, what a sweet card! And a great way to use an assortment of stickers. I'll need to remember this idea. Thanks!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

What a fun card, Linda Jo! Love your banner.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

PreviousNext

Return to "Hump Day" Bump