Curtain or Pleated Fold....6/14 until 6/21

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

This week challenge is to make a card with a curtain or pleated folds....
There is many ideas on Pinterest or YouTube...
I made two cards with two different folds....I hope you give it a try (if not this week maybe another time)
Attachments
IMG_20160614_200040284_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160614_200040284_HDR.jpg (176.1 KiB) Viewed 1017 times
terrie

Terrie, your cards are both lovely. And, you might not believe this but I just noticed a few cards with this technique on Pinterest a few weeks ago and was thinking of offering this fold for my challenge next week! Great minds think alike? So... I have a few ideas in mind. Now... to just get them on paper!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Those are beautiful, Terrie!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Love your cards Terrie! I have tried this before and they turn out lovely.
Jane
Jane from Utah

I like this fold and it is much easier than it looks. I think it gives an elegance to a card. Good challenge, Terrie!
P. S. I thought you were at the campground.
Ellie

Both cards are really pretty Terrie! I really like your color choices. Thanks for hosting!
Elaine
eoconnell

Ellie, I am at the campground but I knew I had a challenge coming up before I left so
I had this challenge on file and ready to go whenever I needed it....
I'll be home tonight just for a day I'll return back to the campground Thursday night.
The campground is only an hour away from home....my grand daughter is receiving an award
tomorrow morning and of course Nana has to be there...

Thanks for thr lovely comments
terrie

Well, of course you do! It's great that you can go back and forth so easily. Enjoy the awards and the camping; best of both worlds!
Ellie

I had so much fun with this technique that I made several cards. I found a template that made the cutting and folding quick and easy at http://www.createwithgwen.com/2016/02/d ... feedburner
Thanks, Terrie, for the kick needed to get me to try this technique. I'll be using it again!

ImageImage
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy, those are both great cards! It's funny, I think the link I sent myself with instructions is the same one. (I was at work, hence sending myself a link.)
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Next

Return to "Hump Day" Bump