July 6- 12: Inspiration photo- Saweet!

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Trudi, that teacup is gorgeous! And I like it against the lacy backdrop. So pretty.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

That's a lovely card, Trudi. Great job coloring the stamp.
Ellie

Trudi, that is beautiful! I love the heart doily background.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Yikes! As simple as this seems, it did not go well. This is what I finally wound up with.
7-10-16 STV WCC Flowers (400x294).jpg
7-10-16 STV WCC Flowers (400x294).jpg (113.29 KiB) Viewed 1199 times
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Terrie, I like your cupcake with sprinkles on it!

Trudi, gorgeous teacup! I can see why you scarfed that stamp up!

Golda, your card is very pretty even if it gave you some serious trouble.
Elaine
eoconnell

Golda, even though you noted that your card was in need of some time out, I think it has a quirky fun feeling to it. I've never seen a dotted ring around the rosey before! It also looks like it was tedious to make. So... you get points for persistence! (We all know the feeling of a card not turning out as envisioned. I had several that went into the garbage yesterday for that reason. Glad that you saved this little gem from that destiny!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I had actually made some fun alcohol ink patterned paper, but when I went to emboss the rose image on it, the embossed roses just wiped right off. Not sure how that was even possible, but it made me quite frustrated. My husband informed me these looked like roses with measles. :( I thought they were unique/interesting looking roses.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

They are unique! Actually, they look like decor from Alice in Wonderland Mad Hatter's tea party. And THAT party is famous! So... they are really quite classic! PS I've had times that embossing doesn't stick to paper, vellum or acetate. Or, ink doesn't dry and when I try to emboss the heat crinkles the vellum, acetate or even vellum. So very frustrating!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Previous

Return to "Hump Day" Bump