July 13-19 - Label It

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

For this week's challenge use some sort of label on your card. This card includes a clothing label, but if you don't have something from a piece of clothing you can use a label from something else.
Attachments
scan0006.jpg
scan0006.jpg (93.98 KiB) Viewed 1145 times
Koren
I do whatever the voices tell me to do.
purpleladybug

What an interesting challenge Koren! Your card is terrific! Thanks for hosting.
Elaine
eoconnell

Does this mean we all get to go shopping? WooHoo! Fun challenge, Koren.
Ellie

great looking card Koren....
terrie

Very cute Koren!!!
Linda Jo

What an intriguing challenge! I really like your card. Hmmm, this one is going to take some thought. The label, I could just rip out of the shirt I'm wearing, as it is annoying the tar out of me. :shock: Probably shouldn't do that, especially while at work. :?
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

What an innovative challenge! Like Golda, I have a few shirt labels that I'm willing to sacrifice for this cause. It could be considered a permanent time out!! (AND a reason to go shopping!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Koren - what an interesting challenge...time to root through my boxes of goodies because I know I have Witches Brew labels but not sure about non-Halloween ones!
Trudeenr

Love the challenge Koren and your card!
Jane
Jane from Utah

I pondered this card for a while. Looked through my closet for inspiration. Then... I remembered the type of label that used to scare me when I was a child. And after finding the perfect clip art image for the inside of the card, here is the result! (FYI- back then I didn't have a clue what a "consumer" was. But was pretty sure that I wasn't one!)

ImageImage
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Next

Return to "Hump Day" Bump