"Alec - I'll take Sports for $200"

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Trudeenr wrote:Both WSU and SPU's colors are crimson and white. (These are Samantha and Alexandria's colleges!)

This weekend we moved Alexandria and Joseph into their respective dorms...with 1/2 my kids gone, my house feels very empty. Rosie is feeling it the most...maybe Elaine should bring some of her doggy clients over for a visit!
P1320954.JPG

Trudi, ah yes, Washington State University (Cougs) and Seattle Pacific University (which might not have a mascot). Nice card with using the colors of each of their universities. Thanks for playing along this week.
Barry
Prince of Paper

Kathy, those are fun cards.

Trudi, I love that you used the colors, but made a different type of card.

Barry, I'm going to apologize, 'cause this week and weekend have been crazy busy, as well as not having a computer for a few days, so I'm probably not going to get this done, though I came up with a couple of ideas. Love the challenge, though. (The next 2 to 3 weeks are scheduled to be quite busy, too.)
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda wrote:Kathy, those are fun cards.

Barry, I'm going to apologize, 'cause this week and weekend have been crazy busy, as well as not having a computer for a few days, so I'm probably not going to get this done, though I came up with a couple of ideas. Love the challenge, though. (The next 2 to 3 weeks are scheduled to be quite busy, too.)

Golda, our lives sound similar right now. I have out of town trainings the next three weeks. So... will check in from the road when possible. And, on the weekends I hope to be able to spend time in my craft room creating cards for the challenges. I always look forward to seeing what my wcc friends come up with and am always impressed!!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Trudeenr wrote:Both WSU and SPU's colors are crimson and white. (These are Samantha and Alexandria's colleges!)

This weekend we moved Alexandria and Joseph into their respective dorms...with 1/2 my kids gone, my house feels very empty. Rosie is feeling it the most...maybe Elaine should bring some of her doggy clients over for a visit!
P1320954.JPG

My doggie clients would love a field trip. I'll pack up Cricket this Friday and head out!
Elaine
eoconnell

eoconnell wrote:

P1320954.JPG

My doggie clients would love a field trip. I'll pack up Cricket this Friday and head out!

AW...I'd love that but I will be at a Girl Scout Retreat...on the beach in supposedly rainy weather...oh well, we can try another time!
Trudeenr

Golda wrote:Kathy, those are fun cards.

Not a problem Golda, thank you for letting me know. We all have crazy weeks that are busy and hectic. But I hope you get a chance to 'play' as this is just important as doing all of the business stuff!
Barry
Prince of Paper

I totally know how important "play" or at least relaxation time is. Unfortunately, our computer had to be replaced and my son-in-law, who we are paying for "transferring" everything to the new computer, didn't. So, I have to take the time to get all the newly downloaded programs running correctly (why Office 365 is the only one that will now work is beyond me), as well as try and transfer all the files I did actually back up to the new computer. I'm sad, as I lost the last two weeks of Silhouette files I purchased, as I forgot to back that up since August 28th. :cry: :cry: :cry: At least I had backed it up, then. Hey, hopefully the automatic backup of everything will actually work on the new computer.

Anyway, lots to do before I can "play". The lack of fun/down time really threw me for a loop this weekend. I will definitely try to get some time to do this.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Previous

Return to "Hump Day" Bump