"Alec - I'll take Sports for $200"

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Terrie, what a great Stanley Cup! You did an awesome job!

Ellie, glad you are using the noodle God gave you! Your card turned out terrific!
Elaine
eoconnell

Terrie, I have only seen one Hockey game in my lifetime, the men that lived next door to me when I was in college my freshman year were hockey players and they invited me to one of their games and it is brutal. Great card, I like your Stanley cup!
Ellie, great job in thinking outside the box which is what a challenge is all about. You did great! and I am sure some other Chief fan would just love to receive this card!
Barry
Prince of Paper

What a fun challenge, Barry. Your sample card is great!
Terrie, bet some Habs fan is going to love getting your card (and what a great nickname for the team. I also think it is fun that no one is sure what it stands for!)
Ellie, great way to come up with a card out of nothing but card stock and creativity!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I am not much of a sports fan. But... I've heard that Wisconsinites are supposed to like football?! So, am making a dozen of these cards to include in gift packets that I give to friends at Christmas. (Will need to make some in MN Vikings colors, too, as a few of those fans have infiltrated the state!)
Imagehow to screenshot on windows
Last edited by MrsAsperin-Kathy on Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy I will let you in on a secret....I am not a sports fan either :) But your cards are quite wonderful and sports fans love sports related cards....well anything really. Just be careful you send the correct card to the correct person. There are rabid fans out there that if they get the wrong sports team as a card....oh I shutter to think.
Barry
Prince of Paper

Prince of Paper wrote:Kathy I will let you in on a secret....I am not a sports fan either :) But your cards are quite wonderful and sports fans love sports related cards....well anything really. Just be careful you send the correct card to the correct person. There are rabid fans out there that if they get the wrong sports team as a card....oh I shutter to think.

Barry, I totally understand your caution. (I have a feeling that Seahawk fans are also pretty intense?!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy, those cards are cute and clever!
Elaine
eoconnell

Both WSU and SPU's colors are crimson and white. (These are Samantha and Alexandria's colleges!)

This weekend we moved Alexandria and Joseph into their respective dorms...with 1/2 my kids gone, my house feels very empty. Rosie is feeling it the most...maybe Elaine should bring some of her doggy clients over for a visit!
P1320954.JPG
P1320954.JPG (27.83 KiB) Viewed 1022 times
Trudeenr

Trudi, you creative girl! Taking care of this challenge AND making a Christmas card in the process. Yay for you!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Trudi, I like you thinking outside the box! Cute card.
Elaine
eoconnell

PreviousNext

Return to "Hump Day" Bump