Bits and Pieces

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

This week's challenge is about Bits and Pieces (the name of my blog) which is a nicer way of saying scraps. Get out your stash of scraps; I know you have one. Use those bits and pieces to put together a card front. It can have a small image but I really want your pieced design to be the main focus. Have fun with this. Here are my two examples.
Attachments
IMG_2900.jpg
IMG_2900.jpg (199.29 KiB) Viewed 1449 times
IMG_2870.jpg
IMG_2870.jpg (157.31 KiB) Viewed 1449 times
Ellie

Those are lovely, Ellie! Great idea to use up the scraps.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

You know I can't throw away bits and pieces,so this is a great idea!!!Cute cards too!!!
Linda Jo

Great Challenge! I've got lots of scraps but not much time! I'm getting everything ready for Katrina's Girl Scout troop's Beach Retreat this weekend!
Trudeenr

Terrific job on the scrappy cards Ellie! Thank you for hosting too.
Elaine
eoconnell

Great cards Ellie....what a great ideas to use scraps and make awesome cards....well done
terrie

I made 2 cards since I had my scraps out. The first probably fits more into your guidelines with "bits & pieces".

The second I used all scraps as well and included a flowerI had been hoarding from an old swap. (I think it may have been from Trudi but not sure. Thank you whomever it was.) My neighbor is having her last chemo treatment Friday and thought I would give this card to her since it won't mail well.

Elaine
eoconnell

Elaine, those are both beautiful! I really like the flower you made from scraps. What a fun way to use them.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Elaine, the first card is so cheerful with all the different prints and colors! I love the second card and I'm sure your neighbor will too. The last day of chemo is usually a very tear filled day and she will be pleased that you recognized her big day. You made great use of scraps on both cards!
Ellie

Elaine, Those cards are beautiful!!!!
Linda Jo

Next

Return to "Hump Day" Bump