Cards in Minutes Challenge 10/19 to 10/25

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

terrie wrote:Kathy, this was pretty easy...the paper did the work I just added the banners....I did stamped the penguin then colored him black......the trimmer did the cutting....easy-peasy!
I've done these treat boxes before so that was really easy only in a different color.

Trudi, believe it or not I did not eat one kiss....they were cookie & cream flavor...not my kind that I like....

You are wise, Terrie, buying candy that you don't like to give as gifts. That is why I always ask my hubby to buy 3 Muskateers minis to give away for Halloween trick or treaters. I don't like them. (Well... if they are frozen I kinda like them if there is no other chocolate in the house!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Terrie, those are gorgeous! Great work on them.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

So beautiful!!!!
Linda Jo

These images all came from a sheet of paper that I bought last year. I really like the gray and red together. These cards came together in about 20 minutes once I decided on the layout. WooHoo, this gives me a total of 30 Christmas cards ready to go!
Attachments
IMG_3509.jpg
IMG_3509.jpg (152.68 KiB) Viewed 1078 times
Ellie

Ellie, I love the grey and read together, too. So pretty!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

These aren't all finished, but a few are.

10-22-16 WCC Set (400x309).jpg
10-22-16 WCC Set (400x309).jpg (125.87 KiB) Viewed 1076 times

These are 10 from just less than 1/2 of a paper pack. Plenty of small pieces to use on more, too.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Ellie - I love the red doilies with the gray cardstock! The images are beautiful. I'm so glad that you were able to add to your Christmas Card stash.

Golda - I love your collection of cards...especially the umbrella! (Today is the first day we haven't had rain in about a week!)

Thanks for participating.
Trudeenr

Golda, love the simplicity and bright contrasts on your cards. Fun!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I purchased this card making kit many years ago at an after-Christmas sale. Was fun to finally use it! And, I didn't even use all of the pieces so will get to break into it again. Trudi, thanks for providing the opportunity to use some of my stock.(Now maybe I need to buy more?!)
Imageimage sharingImageimage hosting more than 5mb

I do have to admit that these took a while to put together... so didn't really follow the challenge. I fussy cut the sweet little Santas from some tags I got at Goodwill a while ago. Then layered them for the 3-D look, which meant that I had to cut off the tops of Santa's little hat. I just couldn't throw that away. So added them, at a jaunty angle, on the inside greeting (which I dressed up a little with some hatchmarks and dots to match the front greeting.) So fun! Here is a close up so that you can see these details.
Imageimage hosting site
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Ellie, your cards turned out so pretty with the red doily and the paper.....
Golda, great start on your all occasion cards.
Kathy, what a great idea to use a kit to make your cards.....( I have one of those kit too it might be under some dust though)
well done ladies
terrie

PreviousNext

Return to "Hump Day" Bump