Nov 9-15: Make a card that pops!

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Golda, I love your pop up card! It's perfect for a girl of any age!
Elaine
eoconnell

Yea, I got it finished! I really hate cutting curved lines with a razor knife. I really need to get a Silhouette.

P1330438.JPG
P1330438.JPG (43.47 KiB) Viewed 992 times

P1330439.JPG
P1330439.JPG (20.05 KiB) Viewed 992 times
Trudeenr

Trudi, your card is amazing! And I can't believe you cut out that intricate teapot/cup design with a razor knife! Maybe you need to drop a few hints to your hubby about your desire for a Silhouette for Christmas? (I can give you lessons on that... and also on the skill of whining... if needed! Since it just worked for me you never know!)
PS I also love the image on the front of our card. Who makes that stamp?
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Trudi, that is beautiful!

A couple of Christmases ago, my husband surprised me with a Silhouette. I was totally shocked, as it was WAY out of our budget and was on my wish list as a dream for the future, not something I ever figured I'd really have. It is a fantastic tool.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

MrsAsperin-Kathy wrote:Trudi, your card is amazing! And I can't believe you cut out that intricate teapot/cup design with a razor knife! Maybe you need to drop a few hints to your hubby about your desire for a Silhouette for Christmas? (I can give you lessons on that... and also on the skill of whining... if needed! Since it just worked for me you never know!)
PS I also love the image on the front of our card. Who makes that stamp?

Kathy - I was givenn an older Cricut...it might have the option to connect to a computer, but I'm not completely sure. As for whining or wishing out aloud for something expensive...I sort of did that for my birthday present (I got some time consuming kitchen modifications done...including moving counters, cabinets, fixing the floor, and buying an island. Lighting will be done after the holidays.)

The stamp is a clear cling that I've had long time...not sure who made it or even where I bought it.
Trudeenr

Trudi, that turned out beautiful! Great job!
Elaine
eoconnell

Wonderful pop up cards ladies!!!
Jane
Jane from Utah

Previous

Return to "Hump Day" Bump