Left Out 1/4/17 to 1/10/17

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

I'm happy to say that this was a difficult challenge...I've used way more of my complete sets than I gave myself credit for. I was finding the ones most unused were words/phrases (which remained unused for a reason). I finally came across this American Crafts set that several stamps were unused.

Elaine
eoconnell

Elaine, great looking card and color combo....it reminds me of "Spring".....well done
terrie

I like seeing these cards from the Island of the Lost Toys! We all need to do this more often. I confess to being impulsive when I buy stamps. (Gasp, No!!!?) I bought this little set at least two years ago and never used it until today. I finally came up with a bright idea for using the whole set. This is Gabe's valentine from Grandma and Grandpa. The inside says. "Whether you are Hot, Cool, Sweet or Cheesy, we love you." The wheel really spins.
Attachments
IMG_3608.jpg
Left Out Challenge
IMG_3608.jpg (105.45 KiB) Viewed 782 times
Ellie

Oh my gosh Ellie, that's so cute! Good job on finally using the set!
Elaine
eoconnell

Elaine, love the sweet whimsy of your card.
Ellie, Gabe is gonna love that interactive card! You are a creative Grandma!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I've had this set for a few years and have used the typewriter and a few of the sentiments. But... was fun to put a few more of the stamps to work. The wonderful typewriter ribbon sticker was in a prize packet from Golda. It added the perfect touch. (And I got to use some washi tape. Woo hoo. I have a ton of that stuff!)
Imagepicture sharing Imageimage free hosting
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy, great job on creating a cute card from that unused resource. I like that little notebook paper stamp and it's perfect for that tag. That secretarial tag is the bomb and is a great accent. Nice job kiddo!
Elaine
eoconnell

Kathy, that is darling! You should use that set more often, said the pot to the kettle. :lol:
Ellie

I am loving all of these.

Elaine, that is so bright and cheerful! Glad you have used most of your stamps, but found one to put to good use.

Ellie, what a wonderful card! Perfect for your grandson, who, I'm sure, will love making it spin. (At least, I would!)

Kathy, that is a wonderful card! So glad you got to use more of your stamps from that set. I really like the typewriter. Glad you were able to use fun little "prize" in such a great way.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

:? When I first started making cards, I kept buying magazines that had "extras" with purchase. This stamp set is from the Queen's Diamond Jubilee...I love using the Queen for the Day Stamp but the others have never been used until today.

P1330804.JPG
P1330804.JPG (34.03 KiB) Viewed 755 times

P1330806.JPG
P1330806.JPG (32.71 KiB) Viewed 755 times
Trudeenr

PreviousNext

Return to "Hump Day" Bump