Recipe...Jan 18th to 24th

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

OK, I think I have the recipe:
Square card - check
Two colors: Pink and Brown - check
Embossing - check
Decorative edge - check
1 embellishment - check

Barry
Prince of Paper

Barry - Great color combo! It'll be perfect for a Valentine or a birthday!
Trudeenr

Barry, this is a very classy take on the recipe. i love the bold graphic design. Well done!
Ellie

That is a great card, Barry!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Striking card, PoP!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Prince of Paper wrote:I love this challenge! You are all so talented. I love the lavender Trudi and the stamped writing behind the butterfly is wonderful! Ellie I love that embossing folder, who makes it and where did you get it? I must have one! :) Elaine you cannot go wrong with black and white, it is just soooooo classy! I will have some time this weekend so I will try and get to this as I have some ideas!

Barry, sorry it has taken so long to answer. The folder is made by We R Memory Keepers. I stumbled onto it at Tuesday Morning. It's 6x6 which is nice. The bad thing is that it is thicker than other folders and doesn't go through with the usual sandwich. I have to run it through with no top plate and it still embosses very deeply. It would probably tear thin paper. If you get one you will have to fiddle with the best way to run it through unless your machine is kind of loose. (not THAT kind of loose!) :lol:
Ellie

Previous

Return to "Hump Day" Bump