Flower Power! March 1 - March 7

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Elaine, that is a very pretty card. I love the script background.

Ellie, what a bright and pretty card. I love those colors together.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Trudeenr wrote:Great Challenge Barry!

PS...the Skagit Valley Herald showed a picture of the local daffodil fields...there is a single flower in bloom! Yea, spring is near!

Yeah for those daffodil's! They are the first sign of hope that spring is almost here!
Barry
Prince of Paper

Elaine, I will take those cheery tulips! Thank you your card is beautiful and I also like your background and the colors! Thank you for bringing some cheer and light into all of our dreary winter days.

Ellie, your stamps and inks are so pretty! of course you had to do purple! I wouldn't have expected less! Gorgeous.
Barry
Prince of Paper

eoconnell wrote:Very pretty card El! Your coloring is terrific!

Thanks, Elaine, but I can't take credit for the coloring. Those are the Altenew inks that I got for my birthday.
Ellie

Elaine, love the script background, the bright yellow dotted paper, the tulips and that funky fuzzy cording!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Ellie, you are rockin' those Altenew inks. Such beautiful blooms!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Great challenge. Our winter has been crazy. One day it's -10 below, next it's 70. Yesterday and Today we have had high winds and rain. A lot of power lines down and even 2 Gas Station Pump Awnings come down.

Beautiful cards. I actually might be able to get a card done.
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

Jeanette (Nick, MIA, Elphaba & Jax Mom)
jeanettegraves

Elaine and Ellie, such pretty cards. I found a new paper line that I just couldn't resist. (after all, I need more paper)LOL!!!
Attachments
spring 1.jpg
spring 1.jpg (72.52 KiB) Viewed 706 times
Linda Jo

Linda Jo that is some beautiful paper! I know all to well when new paper comes out, it is at times irresistible. My example card was paper that just came out that I instantly fell in love with and ended up buying $11.00 worth of paper I really do not need but I loved it soooooo much. Life is to short, buy the paper is my motto! Great, great colors on your card and it certainly brightened my day! Thank you for that!
Barry
Prince of Paper

That is a beautiful card, Linda Jo.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

PreviousNext

Return to "Hump Day" Bump