Flower Power! March 1 - March 7

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Thanks for the advice Barry!!!!! :D ;)
Linda Jo

Did all of this but the sentiment last night and was not too happy with the sponging. However, when I ran in to put the sentiment on it this morning, before heading to work, it had softened up and I liked it much better.
3-1-17 STV WCC Sponged Flowers (400x299).jpg
3-1-17 STV WCC Sponged Flowers (400x299).jpg (102.51 KiB) Viewed 755 times
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Linda Jo, that is some bold, fun paper! I can see why you had to have it!

Golda, your card is pretty! Good advise too - "stop and smell the flowers".
Elaine
eoconnell

Linda Jo, I like your new paper. I know that you were almost out of paper so I'm glad you bought more. The card is lovely; so bright and cheerful yet elegant!

Golda, that turned out well. i hope it is what you envisioned. This is a good lesson for all of us when playing with inks or watercolors. It is, indeed, best to let the project dry before passing judgment on it.
Ellie

Golda, I think your card turned out just fine. Very pretty.
Linda Jo

Made 2 cards last night. The blue one is for a friends Birthday. The other is a Thank You card for our Dentist. I had to cancel Nick's appointment after he found out his mom passed and they sent him a card. Was so nice of them.
Attachments
IMG_9544.JPG
IMG_9544.JPG (42.56 KiB) Viewed 750 times
IMG_9543.JPG
IMG_9543.JPG (48.79 KiB) Viewed 750 times
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

Jeanette (Nick, MIA, Elphaba & Jax Mom)
jeanettegraves

Golda your flower card turned out very nice. I love the colors very much and a good reminder to stop and smell the flowers!
Jeanette, both your cards are wonderful. I am particularly fond of the blue one, you did a great job. Thank you for making our days brighter! I hope you are doing alright?
Barry
Prince of Paper

Prince of Paper wrote:Golda your flower card turned out very nice. I love the colors very much and a good reminder to stop and smell the flowers!
Jeanette, both your cards are wonderful. I am particularly fond of the blue one, you did a great job. Thank you for making our days brighter! I hope you are doing alright?

Thanks Barry I'm doing good. Mainly because of all of you. Your thoughts and prayers have really helped. My favorite card is the blue one too. I hate coloring but think this came out great.
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

Jeanette (Nick, MIA, Elphaba & Jax Mom)
jeanettegraves

Very nice cards Jeanette. The blue one really pops!
Elaine
eoconnell

Those are both wonderful cards, Jeanette. You did a great job on the coloring for the blue one.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

PreviousNext

Return to "Hump Day" Bump