Animal Magnetism March 15th - March 21st

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Morning as some of you know I'm not home so it took longer to get internet to let me on here.

Your Challenge this week is to make a card with an Animal on it. Can be anything.

I picked Chicken. I'm making it a Birthday Card. Inside it will say "Your No Spring Chicken"

Who's ready to PLAY!!!!!!!!

1. Trudi
2. Elaine
3. Ellie
4. Golda
5. Kathy
6. Barry
Attachments
IMG_9857.JPG
IMG_9857.JPG (54.18 KiB) Viewed 1256 times
Last edited by jeanettegraves on Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:23 am, edited 5 times in total.
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

Jeanette (Nick, MIA, Elphaba & Jax Mom)
jeanettegraves

Jeanette, great challenge idea and cute card. That chicken is strutting some "Tude!"
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

What a fun chicken, Jeanette. That is a great card, with the fun background you did.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Thanks was going to color my Chicken in but I left my markers at home. Should have done it Sun when I was home but I was recovering from
Jax's 1st Birthday Party
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

jeanettegraves

Jeanette, love your chicken (from the Queen of Chickens)! Thank you for hosting!
Elaine
eoconnell

Anytime. Glad I remembered to bring the card with me!!!!!!

jeanettegraves

Fun challenge, Jeanette! I love your fancy chicken. I'm busy today and tomorrow getting ready to celebrate my kids' birthdays tomorrow night (see, it never ends!) but I will work on this over the weekend.
Ellie

Ellie Bob said he doesn't get another party till 16! I said YEAH RIGHT lol

jeanettegraves

Very cute Jeanette!!!
Linda Jo

Jeanette - your chicken stamp is awesome!

A friend is battling a very nasty bug. She hates BUGS and I couldn't resist sending her a "buggy" card!

P1330936.JPG
P1330936.JPG (34.72 KiB) Viewed 1229 times

Stephen needed to take the camera with him today, so the "finishing/fussing" details are not pictured...and I'm hoping to get it into today's mail, so an UFP (unfinished project) is what is pictured here! :lol: :roll:
Trudeenr

Next

Return to "Hump Day" Bump