Unexpected Color

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Great cards, Kathy! I love purple so, of course, I like the combo a lot. You are so sweet to share all of those links. Thanks for taking my challenge.
Ellie

Kathy, love both your cards! I can't take credit for the House Mouse - I don't have that one. I can't believe the little girl digi was a freebie! Nice score!
Elaine
eoconnell

eoconnell wrote:Kathy, love both your cards! I can't take credit for the House Mouse - I don't have that one. I can't believe the little girl digi was a freebie! Nice score!

Hmmm... then I have no idea who provided that sweet image to me! Also, I just checked and the image is still available and still free. For some reason it didn't show up on the Freebies list, but if you enter the image title 'Awww-thanks" it pops up as free. I actually use this image quite often on cards for teens, kids, and even adults that love(d) going barefoot!
Last edited by MrsAsperin-Kathy on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Well done on your cards Kathy...love the color combo that you used.....
terrie

Terrie, I love your color combination! Those work perfectly together, though you wouldn't think they would.

Kathy, what great cards. What a great hummingbird embellishment, too.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Okay, I used all sorts of colors on this one. A friend just got the new Ranger Distress Oxide inks and let me play with them. Probably the weirdest color is the Cracked Pistachio that is the 2nd layer down. Let me tell you, I am seriously considering purchasing these, if I can get a good deal.

4-4-17 WCC Color (400x315).jpg
4-4-17 WCC Color (400x315).jpg (107.14 KiB) Viewed 1512 times
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

You sure are having fun withthose llamas! Another great card, Golda. Nice work with the inks, too.
Ellie

Golda, love that background! You need those inks...
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Golda, fun llama, llama card!
Elaine
eoconnell

Found them on sale, with a $10 off coupon. After showing the card, and the cleanup piece to my husband with great enthusiasm, he said I could order them. They are on the way. Expensive, but my friend didn't think Michaels and JoAnns would carry them for a while, so went ahead and ordered them.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Previous

Return to "Hump Day" Bump