Horsing Around! May 17th to 23rd

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Well, Elaine said it's raining men and she wasn't horsing around...I also have a need of lot of guy cards in the next couple of months. (Okay...I couldn't resist the puns...I'm going blame it on the fact it's almost midnight and a dog who has her days and nights mixed up...)

This week's challenge is to create a card featuring a horse. At the end of June, Katrina is going to sleep away horse camp...she's totally horse crazy...I thought I would sneak a card into her bag, so she has a surprise waiting for her!

P1340142.JPG
P1340142.JPG (34.17 KiB) Viewed 1222 times

PS...a unicorn, Pegasus, or My Lil Pony will be acceptable substitutes if you don't have horse images!

I can't wait to see what you create...
Trudeenr

Great card and a perfect touch for horse camp Trudi. Katrina will love it! Thank you for hosting. I'm hoping to play but out on pet jobs again so we'll have to see if I can sneak one in.
Elaine
eoconnell

I'm really glad you added the p.s., 'cause I'm trying to think if I have any horse images and I don't think so. So sweet of you to give her a card for where she is going. Love it! Great card, too.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Great challenge... and you are a great mom!!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I don't have any horse stamps, but remembered that I found this great image on a coloring sheet that I use at the office. The sentiment shows my usual odd sense of humor. The inside of the card says,
No, I meant “Hay girl.” That is your job, right?

Imagescreen shot windows 7
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy, that's a gorgeous horse image and I like your play on words!
Elaine
eoconnell

Kathy - that is a great image to work with and I love the play on the words!
Trudeenr

Kathy, you do come up with some very funny sayings. Great image, too.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda wrote:Kathy, you do come up with some very funny sayings. Great image, too.

Thanks for the comp, Golda. But I have to thank Pinterest. That is where I find most of my sayings and some of my ideas for cards.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Maybe so, but you actually know how to use them!

Okay, here's my "horse" card. We're going to imagine that my striped horse doesn't go by another name. ;)
5-20-17 STV WCC Shine (262x400).jpg
5-20-17 STV WCC Shine (262x400).jpg (92.07 KiB) Viewed 1182 times
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Next

Return to "Hump Day" Bump