It Might Be a Fried Egg

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

I know you have them. They are hiding in cute little containers or they might still be in the package. They are in your stash because you "had to have them" but you haven't used them in months, or years. Yep, novelty brads! I have bacon and eggs, eye glasses, tropical fish and kitchen utensils, to name a few. Poke around until you find them and make a card with one or more of those novelty brads. (If you don't have any you can use a plain old boring round or square one.) I made this card for a friend of ours who has a birthday next month. Have fun...let's see those brads you couldn't live without!
Attachments
IMG_4099.jpg
IMG_4099.jpg (126.36 KiB) Viewed 743 times
Ellie

Ellie... this is an excellent challenge! I have some brads that I do need to use. Just need to find 'em!
And your card is wonderful. Love the plaid paper, and how you pulled out the red and blue as highlights. So fun!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Ellie, that's really cute. A great use of the brad that's been sitting around for months/years. Thank you for hosting!
Elaine
eoconnell

Stinkin cute El !!!
Linda Jo

Have you been in my craft room.....yup I have some of those brads that I bought and never used....
great challenge and your card turned out really nice....
terrie

Ellie, that card is fantastic! Love that mustache. Hmmm, I may have a few of those types of brads and I even know where they are, if I do have some. This is a fun challenge.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Thanks for a fun challenge....looking forward in seeing what the other crafters come up with
I know one thing these flower brads were sharp....
Attachments
20170705_120824.jpg
20170705_120824.jpg (37.48 KiB) Viewed 733 times
terrie

What a sweet, delicate card, Terrie! I like the brads and the tine butterflies. Thanks for playing.
Ellie

Terrie, that is a great card! I love how your flowers are "growing" out of the pretty green ribbon.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Terrie, your card is a delicate beauty. After you comment about the sharp brads, I'm surprised it doesn't include blood droplets. Or... perhaps they are covered by the ribbons or brads?! :lol:
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Next

Return to "Hump Day" Bump