Aug. 9-15 Laurel & Hardy

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

OH Ellie, we missed you! I am so sorry that your return flight home was......far from being perfect, but you are both home safe and now you have a story to tell. Your card is right on the money! I can't speak for Kathy (and as you know she can be quite the stickler and make you redo your card with more pastels :D ). Thank you for being our first at duel hosting. Welcome back!
Barry
Prince of Paper

Ellie, Don't worry. Contrary to what my partner says (and the name of the challenge) there will be no slapstick going on here! Actually, no slapping of any kind is allowed, just praise for a job well done. And... you did the pastel thingee great! Love the salmon pink with touches of bling. And it looks great with the intricate border.
And, I promise that I gave you pastels by random luck of the draw. Thanks for playing along, even when you wanted to change the color scheme!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Golda and Trudi, thanks for your patience. I just got home from the office and PM'd you. Can't wait to see what you have to share!
(I did try to log into wcc from the office today but it didn't work. Actually, our phones were out part of the day and internet access was spotty. Not sure why... but hope they get it fixed before tomorrow!!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Well, my challenge from Barry was the color yellow...and Kathy's challenge was touch of nature! Here are the 2 cards I made...I'm getting my stash built back up while the boys are at camp!

P1350071.JPG
P1350071.JPG (16.4 KiB) Viewed 469 times

The daisy paper has a pale yellow background...the tag has a tiny ladybug on it.
Trudeenr

Kathy and Barry, I don,t know if you got my pm but I want to play!!!!!
Linda Jo

Linda Jo wrote:Kathy and Barry, I don,t know if you got my pm but I want to play!!!!!

Hi Linda Jo, I just sent you your assignment. Have fun!!!
Barry
Prince of Paper

Linda Jo wrote:Kathy and Barry, I don,t know if you got my pm but I want to play!!!!!

Linda Jo, I also just sent your assignment. (Isn't this fun? Am so glad that our creative Barry came up with the idea!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Trudi, both of your cards are adorable. Glad that you pointed out the ladybug on the daisy card. I would've missed the cute little bit 'o nature! (And, silly me, I didn't stop to think that bugs would be included as a part of nature. Duh!!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy, I did not get your PM- sorry. I think something is wrong with my messages Please try again or email me at srefdacda@aolcom
Linda Jo

Trudi, both of your cards are very pretty. Your touches of nature are just perfect.
Ellie

PreviousNext

Return to "Hump Day" Bump