Tag 8/16/17 - 8/22/17

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

I bet you thought this was going to be a Christmas challenge. Well, it can be, if you want.

Your challenge is to make a tag. The "challenging" part is that it needs to have movement in it.

8-12-17 WCC Tag Challenge (400x271).jpg
8-12-17 WCC Tag Challenge (400x271).jpg (81.73 KiB) Viewed 1101 times

One of these tags is a regular shaker, using foam. Another is a flat shaker, using tulle. The last one has the hippo on an action wobble (spring), so it moves.

Now, there are lots and lots of ways to get some movement in your tags. I have a few others in mind, too. So, how are you going to give your tag some movement? I can't wait to see what you come up with.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Sweet sample cards, Golda. Hope I can join into your challenges this week... but that is looking a little... well... challenging right now. I have a big report due on one of our federal grants and it is a bear. Spent today answering 300 questions. Tomorrow there will be even more! So... if I get it done I will do some celebratory stamping!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Good luck! Remember, be patient with all of them. :)
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Cute tags Golda! Thanks for hosting.
Elaine
eoconnell

Okay, just a hint. . .this is easy! A small tag in front of a larger tag, where the small one can move to the side constitutes movement. To make a small spring for something, just fold a small piece of card in a fan fold and glue to bottom of piece and to tag. You can have the center of a flower stand up, so it moves a bit, or . . .
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda, Here is my moving tag. It has wiggly things under the balloons and the monster. And his eyes are wiggly. LOL
Attachments
monster birthday.JPG
monster birthday.JPG (55.77 KiB) Viewed 1079 times
Linda Jo

Very cute, LJ!
Ellie

Oh! I love that the monster has wiggle eyes, too! Linda Jo, I absolutely love your tag.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

That is cute as can be Linda Jo!
Elaine
eoconnell

Linda Jo, that is the friendliest looking monster I have ever seen! Love it! And the wiggly eyes are perfect for this challenge!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Next

Return to "Hump Day" Bump