Aug 30-Sept 5: Christmas Preparations

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

What a cute card Trudi! I love your snow!
Elaine
eoconnell

Very cute Trudi!!!!
Linda Jo

I found this cute paper etc from illistrated faith. I fell in love with it. I have already made my Christmas cards,but I made another one for you.
Attachments
nativity.JPG
nativity.JPG (88.85 KiB) Viewed 991 times
Linda Jo

Trudi, that is awesome.

Linda Jo, I love how cute yours is.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Elaine, love those little mitten cards. And... I can see why they took some time. Lots of detail work there!
Trudi, I think the sky on your card looks great. It allows the tree to stand out. And, the texture on the ground it great!
Linda Jo, your card just sings out Holiday Fun! Lots happenin' there!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Linda Jo, those stamps are so stinkin' cute! And you sure are prepared if your cards are already done!
Elaine
eoconnell

This isn't great. Please notice that Glossy Accents over white, or light colors (ice), shows up tan/dirty looking. Over color (eyes and beaks) it looks clear. So sad. I was surprised at how little it warped the card base, though. Another point of note is that it took longer for the glitter glue "snow" around the edges to dry than it did for the whole "lake" of Glossy Accents.

If nothing else, you now have lots of Glossy Accents facts for your future crafting endeavors.

9-3-17 STV WCC (400x312).jpg
9-3-17 STV WCC (400x312).jpg (103.65 KiB) Viewed 987 times
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda, I love the translucent look of your ice! And... I think the color is fine. All of the ice that I ever skated on was that color. I mean... fish live there! And there is a muddy bottom! So... milky tan is the perfect color for ice! And the glitter along the edges is perfect!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Thanks, Kathy. My husband said something similar about natural ice, too. We don't really get ponds and lakes frozen over here. Maybe puddles, which tend to be brown. :lol:
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I think it looks good too Golda. And the variation in color makes it pop more anyway. Cute!
Elaine
eoconnell

PreviousNext

Return to "Hump Day" Bump