It's FALL! 9-13 to 9-19

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Elaine, what a very delicate branch and leaves...this card turned out really nice.
Ellie, what a fun card with the leaf fluttering around...great looking card.

Here is mine...I like these gold leaves
Attachments
20170913_122721.jpg
20170913_122721.jpg (49.04 KiB) Viewed 839 times
terrie

Elaine, those are really nice. It's so fun when something turns out so well we want to do it again.

Ellie, that is a fun card! I love that the leaf can "blow in the wind". So, how did you score these amazing slider dies and who makes them?

Terrie, that is an elegant fall card. I love your beautiful leaves and those pretty pearls. How did you make the leaves?
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Ellie, so fun - love your leaf movement! (And so much better than having to use an Exacto knife!)

Terrie, that turned out beautifully! The leaves are gorgeous.
Elaine
eoconnell

Ellie - I love that you made an interactive card! I definitely need to orders some of the slide dies...I hate cutting mine by hand!

Terrie - the gold leaves are beautiful but I am intrigued by the texture of your background...did you use an embossing folder or is it a stencil with texture medium?
Trudeenr

Golda wrote:Elaine, those are really nice. It's so fun when something turns out so well we want to do it again.

Ellie, that is a fun card! I love that the leaf can "blow in the wind". So, how did you score these amazing slider dies and who makes them?

Terrie, that is an elegant fall card. I love your beautiful leaves and those pretty pearls. How did you make the leaves?

Golda, we took about five classes at the expo. All but one gave us something really nice for free and usually a discount in their booth as well. In the classes put on by the Expo we got $80 worth of free stuff from several different companies. In addition, they draw names during the class for door prizes. The classes cost around $35 but you end up close to breaking even or better with the loot that you get.
Ellie

Elaine, How cute is that. A lovely vine for fall.
El, Great spinner card!!!! Love it.
Terri, Beautiful gold leaves!!! I love your layout.
Linda Jo

Ellie wrote:Golda, we took about five classes at the expo. All but one gave us something really nice for free and usually a discount in their booth as well. In the classes put on by the Expo we got $80 worth of free stuff from several different companies. In addition, they draw names during the class for door prizes. The classes cost around $35 but you end up close to breaking even or better with the loot that you get.

That's a lot of classes. Glad you had fun. I'm going to the CKC Scrapbook Expo in Mesa on Saturday with my daughter, Tabitha, and a friend. I'm planning to take 2 classes, which I'm looking forward to. As we are shopping, I'll keep my eyes open for slider dies.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda, the leaves are from a cut and emboss die that I got at Hobby Lobby.
Trudi, it's an embossing folder by Cuttlebug...Distressed Stripes.

I always wanted to go to an expo...I have one that comes to Manchester N.H. about 20 minutes from me but I would have to go alone which is no fun and now that I have a hard time to walk I would be in pain within 5 minutes....I heard that the classes are fun to take and give-away are great...
Have fun Golda
terrie

Terrie, I'm sorry you can't walk without pain. I went by myself one year and it wasn't nearly as fun, but still enjoyed it and the classes I took. My daughter has been going with me the past couple of years and my friend wanted to go along with us, this year, which should be fun. She is taking both of the classes with me, which should be fun.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Here us my leaf card.
Attachments
fall leaves.JPG
fall leaves.JPG (97.76 KiB) Viewed 824 times
Linda Jo

PreviousNext

Return to "Hump Day" Bump