It's FALL! 9-13 to 9-19

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Elaine, love your CAS cards. They are clean and SWEET!
Ellie, what a great prize. And your card is great! I bet we'll be seeing more slider cards from you in the future!

Trudi's great card reminded me that I had saved some fall leaves last year. So... I went looking for the phone book that I'd pressed them in. (Makes me wonder if people usually have phone books anymore? I only use ours for pressing leaves and flowers!)
To strengthen the fragile leaves I first gently laid them on a strip of clear packing tape, lightly pressed them onto the tape, then cut around them. Not sure if it will survive a trip in the mail, so will hand deliver it to a fellow lover of autumn. I know many of them!
The fall stickers are from my stash... possibly even got them from one of you peoples in a prize packet somewhere along the line.

Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Linda - what a fun banner!
Kathy - I love using "real" leaves. Maybe if you used a padded envelope with a stiff piece a paper/card board to keep bending too much, it might make it through the mail (or a photo mailer).
Trudeenr

Kathy, That is beautiful!!!
Linda Jo

Linda Jo, I love your card! That banner is fabulous.

Kathy, what a beautiful and delicate card!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Linda Jo, your colorful leaves and banner makes a wonderful Fall card...very nice.
Kathy, well done on your pressed leaves card...it turned out fantastic
terrie

Linda Jo, that is really cute and love the banner you cut out.

Kathy, beautiful leaves; spectacular colors! I bet they would survive the mail on the packing tape but certainly understand your hesitation! I can see the recipient finding a bunch of crumbs in the envelope. :lol:
Elaine
eoconnell

9-15-17 STV WCC Fall Twine (318x400).jpg
9-15-17 STV WCC Fall Twine (318x400).jpg (123.56 KiB) Viewed 980 times

It didn't turn out as hoped, but it is still as fall leaf-ish as I could come up with. Surrounded by fall colors (yes, these were the muted colors).
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Such pretty leaves Golda.
Linda Jo

Pretty leaves and I like the fancy "thanks" Golda!
Elaine
eoconnell

Golda - I love the background and the shimmer of the leaves!
Trudeenr

PreviousNext

Return to "Hump Day" Bump