Small to Large 9/27~10/3

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Golda, that's a very pretty card!
Elaine
eoconnell

terrie wrote:Golda, love the flowers and great layout...are these layered flowers

They are a layered flower. Stamp set is called Painted Autumn by Gina K (Stamptv).

Linda Jo, what a fun card with all the little details on it.
Elaine, your card is really cute, too. Love the fence as the background.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda, that is such a beautiful card! I love the flowers you created! Thanks for playing this week.
Jane
Jane from Utah

Linda Jo- love the B&W&Y card. The yellow just pops!
Elaine- what a sweet gift.
Golda- I love the ATC paired with the large die cut sentiment.

I'm busy making gift packs of cards that I'll give out at Christmas. This month... am working on Fall Holidays. So, making a bunch of ATCs simplified the process!
The photo of the ATC (first photo) made me realize that I tilted the bottle incorrectly because the jack-o-lanterns are all askew! Maybe they've all been into the witches brew?
The second photo has the ATC mounted to the card. Had fun using a vellum spider web that Golda provided in a past challenge as a backdrop. And, in the third photo Spidey makes an appearance on the inside of the card! Eeek!

ImageImageImage
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Great work, Kathy! Love your spider. It is quite realistic, which should be fun when someone gets that one. :lol:
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Kathy, that is adorable!!! Love the spooky spider and the velum web. Thanks for playing this week.
Jane
Jane from Utah

Previous

Return to "Hump Day" Bump