It's FaLL

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Ellie wrote:Good challenge, LJ, and a darling card! My favorite season is Candy Corn Season! I guess some people call it Autumn. I like the weather, the colors, the foods (pumpkin spice everything!) and apple cider. I've already gone through a bag of candy corn; I need more.

Ellie, love your sweet little card.
And my favorite way to eat candy corn is to dump a bag of it in a bowl with a jar of dry roasted peanuts. Instant salted nut roll! So yummy!
Last edited by MrsAsperin-Kathy on Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I had sent out a request for some House Mouse images a short time ago... so that I can enter some challenges using this these cute critters. Elaine provided me with several to enjoy. I especially love this little guy who is so versatile! Decided to use him to create a card for this challenge, that I can also enter into the current House Mouse Challenge at http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com/ (Providing the link in case any of our HM lovers might also want to enter and/or get ideas for cards!)

ImageImage

Oh, forgot to note. My favorite season is Fall... mainly because of the changing of the leaves. And the crisp nights. And the anything pumpkin time of eats and drinks. So wonderful!
Last edited by MrsAsperin-Kathy on Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I like Spring because everything comes alive flowers, fresh cut grass, warmer weather and of course butterflies..
But I really like Spring most of all it's the opening of the camp season....it's a lot of work opening the camper but once it's all clean it is time to enjoy it...
Attachments
20171019_101708.jpg
20171019_101708.jpg (48.68 KiB) Viewed 776 times
terrie

What a beautiful card, Terrie. Perhaps the butterflies represent all the campers heading on out to enjoy nature!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Cute card Kathy...you really love House Mouse Stamps....I like the square opening on the card....well done
terrie

Kathy, your card is adorable! Love all those leaves you added inside.

Terrie, that is a beautiful butterfly card. I love that they are flying out of the envelope, as well.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Kathy, a darling card. Love the mouse!!!Love the window with the mouse peeking out.
Terri, Very cute spring card with lovely butterflies.Love how they come out of the envelope.
Linda Jo

How adorable are all these cards!!! Great challenge Linda Jo.
Jane
Jane from Utah

Kathy, you made great use of one of the littlest mice! I'm going to check out the link.

Terrie, sweet card!
Elaine
eoconnell

I love all 4 seasons for different reasons. I love autumn for the colors and a wind storms!

P1350417.JPG
P1350417.JPG (29.2 KiB) Viewed 769 times

It's hard to see but the orange paper has a tree embossed on it.
Trudeenr

PreviousNext

Return to "Hump Day" Bump