Oct 25 Make Your Paper

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Okay, worked on this last night. It was a good idea, but I'm not happy with it. The whole thing started with one of my flamingos I stamped out. As you can see, it definitely went awry. I stamped the background, inked it with a stencil, as well. Also did the alcohol ink paper.
10-30-17 WCC Stamped Background (306x400).jpg
10-30-17 WCC Stamped Background (306x400).jpg (111.5 KiB) Viewed 1200 times
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda, not sure what look your were after. But your card is adorable. But then, that cute little Otter really makes any project shine!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Aww, thanks, Kathy! The otter and fish are from a stamp set a friend let me borrow, last February. I stamped a few and have them set aside for things. I had stamped all the sentiments in Versamark and embossed them with this beautiful embossing powder, but it just didn't work, as it had glitter in it, for the fine lines of the sentiments. So, went over the top with a blue pen. Unfortunately, when I started blending the ink out for the sun rays, it smeared a bit. I should have just gone with a fine detail embossing powder in white or black, and skipped the "looking like a sky" idea.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I like your accidental sky Golda and that little smiley otter is the bomb!
Elaine
eoconnell

Golda, maybe you otter try it again. :lol: :lol: :lol: I just cracked myself up. You did a great job of turning potential trash into a treasure.
Ellie

Ellie wrote:Golda, maybe you otter try it again. :lol: :lol: :lol: I just cracked myself up. You did a great job of turning potential trash into a treasure.

You made me laugh! Love all the otter jokes.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Previous

Return to "Hump Day" Bump