Gingerbread card

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Terrie, cute gingerbread men! Your grand daughter did good!

Kathy, that's adorable and the wide ribbon makes it extra special!
Elaine
eoconnell

Sorry I haven't been online the last few days, bronchitis has laid me out and both Stephen and Joseph have a touch of pneumonia.

Terrie - I love that you and your granddaughter got to spend time creating together! Your gingerbread people are adorable.

Kathy - I wish I had a stash like yours...your gingerbread man is looks "sweet"!
Trudeenr

What cute Gingerbread people!!!
Jane
Jane from Utah

Okay, I have a gingerbread man card, but it isn't a Christmas card. This one is for a lady that is having a baby tomorrow. Inside I put, "Congratulations on the newest sweet addition to your family." My husband thought it was cute when I showed him.

12-16-14 WCC Gingerbread (246x300).jpg
12-16-14 WCC Gingerbread (246x300).jpg (66.04 KiB) Viewed 1159 times

Oh, just so you know. . .if you use a heat gun with Pearl Pens, it cooks the ink. I had bubbles, and then it flattened out. I avoided it near the eyes and buttons, but the arms, which I had partially flattened out anyway got it, as did the lips.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda - I love the saying you used for the card! What a fun twist on the gingerbread man theme.
Trudeenr

Cute gingerbread card Golda....
By the color of your card your friend must be having a boy...

well done
terrie

A boy named Lowell. With the cuties she already has, I'm sure he'll be adorable.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Previous

Return to "Hump Day" Bump