Nov 1 Christmas Embellishment

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Very cute Golda.
Linda Jo

Well done Linda Jo on your tags....perfect for the Christmas season
Golda, your ornaments cut out will look great on a card or tag too....
terrie

I've been experimenting with some water color pencils...still don't have the hang of it but these are the best 3 of the bunch. The bottom right one has fussy cut layers to give it some dimension! The gold glitter glue didn't photograph well...

P1350536.JPG
P1350536.JPG (31.24 KiB) Viewed 1262 times
Trudeenr

Trudi, good for you for trying to improve your skills! One of the great things about this group is that we are all willing to share projects that are less than perfect knowing that our efforts are applauded as much as our triumphs. I like the idea of painting a flower over paper with printing on it. Your poinsettias look darned good. Thanks for playing.
Ellie

Those turned out really cute Trudi. I think you did a great job and I really like the one with dimension. Awesome!
Elaine
eoconnell

Trudi, those are great. I love the one with all the dimension. It's not often you see watercolor pieces with physical dimension.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Trudi those a beautiful!!!
Linda Jo

Good for you Trudi for trying something new....your flowers on the print turned out pretty good....well done
terrie

Terrie, love those intricate stars!
Linda Jo, your tags are very festive. And who doesn't like the sound of jingle bells at Christmas?
Trudi, pretty rendition of a Christmas icon! And I, too, like that you stepped out of your comfort zone. I'm learning to use alcohol markers and feel the same way. There is a steep learning curve!

Sorry I didn't get a chance to play along this week. I actually did make some tags but didn't get them photographed. It's been a week of 10-15 hours day at the office because of a staff resignation. Can't wait until this weekend. Then I'll be able to play again!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Previous

Return to "Hump Day" Bump