Under 30 only - November 22 - November 28

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Well, 11 PM isn't the best time to be working on cards...especially when I need to buy a new blade for my Cricut! I ended up cutting 3 of each of the layers of the cups to make 1 card...but still got it done in 19 minutes and 47 seconds without the drying time of the glitter glue (I planned to cut the glitter paper with my machine but the blade just kept ripping it!) Inside it says, "Thanks a Latte and Warm Winter Wishes"

P1350580.JPG
P1350580.JPG (26.14 KiB) Viewed 1001 times
Trudeenr

Trudi, I like steam that goes so well with your cup ...well done
I just bought a new blade for my Cricut and what a difference it makes....
terrie

Trudi, that is great! Love your glittery steam.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Trudi, i love your 19 minute and 47 second coffee cup card! I also like the look of the steam and yes we don't count the drying time for glitter glue :)
Barry
Prince of Paper

Trudi, that turned out cute. The sparkly steam is the bomb!
Elaine
eoconnell

22.22 minutes - which included about 3-4 minutes I lost looking for my crimper and gave up on and also the minute or so I lost because I mounted my layer upside down. :lol: Oh, and look - I scrubbed my ledge since the last photo.
Elaine
eoconnell

Your cards are all amazing!
Mine took just under 30 minutes... but I only made that time because someone provided me with this wonderful diecut in an earlier prize packet. (I think it might have been Golda?)
And isn't this cute little Bugaboo Rudolph the cutest thing ever?
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Elaine, what a beautiful ledge! Your card is beautiful and sparkly. Glad you were able to make it in such a short time, even with the mishaps. No one would ever know you had a mishap, unless you told them/us.

Kathy, your card is beautiful, and I love that adorable reindeer image. I don't think that die cut was from me, but glad you had it, 'cause your card is wonderful.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

HI Elaine, your ledge looks beautiful, as does your card. I am glad you were able to play along this week.

Kathy your card is delightful even with the diecut that I provided for you :) and yes that reindeer is the cutest thing! I have to go to the Bugaboo site and do some shopping.

Thank you for playing this week!
Barry
Prince of Paper

Prince of Paper wrote:HI Elaine, your ledge looks beautiful, as does your card. I am glad you were able to play along this week.

Kathy your card is delightful even with the diecut that I provided for you :) and yes that reindeer is the cutest thing! I have to go to the Bugaboo site and do some shopping.

Thank you for playing this week!

Thanks, Barry. I should write down who gives me the prizes. I love these die cuts. Only have a few left so I use them sparingly!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Previous

Return to "Hump Day" Bump