Ooops, a smudge! Dec 6 to Dec 11

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Trudi, what a creative challenge. Love your card.
Terrie, your card is also adorable. Thanks for the suggestion!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Sadly, I had to sacrifice a few white chocolate peppermint holiday kisses to make this card… but I stepped up to the plate and did it! Heh. It was a little tricky to not tear the foil so that I could carefully wrap a few cardboard shaped kisses with it. And… Drat…I did have to eat more than three of the kisses in order to get two that were not torn. Ha! And I used white craft ink to make the fingerprints.

Image[/url[url=https://postimages.org/]Image
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Very clever Kathy!
Elaine
eoconnell

How fun and creative you all are! Great challenge Trudi. I want to try!!!
Jane
Jane from Utah

Another cat card for you know who. The hand santitizer didn't work for me. I guess I better go hand wash some dishes.

Elaine
eoconnell

What a great looking card Kathy....glad you had a chance to enjoy a treat or two or maybe three...lol
Elaine, love your trio cats card....sorry that the hand sanititizer didn't work...I use it all the time to clean my stamps and stamping block
terrie

Great job Kathy! Glad you got to enjoy the unwrapping (and eating) to get just the right amount. :lol:

Elaine, those are adorable cats! Love your card.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Sorry it's taken so long for me to post...it's Katrina's 13th birthday this weekend and we are busy with PARTIES! Yep, a school party, a friend party, and a family dinner party...on top of the Girl Scout crafting afternoon and shopping at the SWHS Cheerleader's Craft Fair.

Kathy, the white finger prints are a great addition to the white chocolate kisses! I hope you didn't have to eat the whole package to get enough wrappers for the card!

Elaine, your cats/kittens are adorable! If you did what I did and used pigment ink instead of the water based ones, it will take a lot more work to get the ink off your fingers!
Trudeenr

Very cute and clever Kathy!!
Elaine how cute!!!Love those cat faces.
Linda Jo

Previous

Return to "Hump Day" Bump