Fantastic! February 24 - March 1

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Really, only 1 person is going to play along? :? :o

Remember, there are the folded type of fans that you use with your hand to fan yourself off when it's warm. There are also the mechanical types of fans that cool you off. There are ceiling fans, window fans, attic fans. You also have the human type of fan at a sports, music, whatever gathering.

You can show any of these, or any other type of fan you can think of, in drawn form, stamped form, embellishment form, brad form, folded paper form (think rosette, only halfway - or you can do teabag or origami folding).

This really is a very open interpretation challenge.

Ellie did an amazing job in showing and mentioning a couple types of fans. Those swirls are amazing! However, you don't have to aim as high as Ellie. You really can do simple. In fact, you could go as simply as a sentiment - I'm your greatest fan - or something like that.

Let's see some thoughts on this.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I made these cards yesterday... but finally am finding a bit of time to post them. The background is free clip art and I used a few photos I found via google to cut the silhouettes. I like the simplicity of these cards. Thanks for the challenge, Golda!
ImageImage
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy, those are beautiful! I love the simplicity of the silhouettes, too. Thanks for playing along!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Kathy, those are beautiful and I love your clip art background!
Elaine
eoconnell

Now that I'm feeling better I might be able to get more cards made...8 birthdays and 3 anniversaries this month, plus some Thank You's for Katrina to send out for people who bought Girl Scout Cookies for Operation Cookie Drop (cookies to be donated to local military troops that are deployed).
Trudeenr

I'm glad you're finally feeling better, Trudi! Boy, that is a lot of cards.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I had to laugh. I looked all over for a fan I knew I had. I cut it from a Cricut cartridge a couple years ago and never used it. Couldn't find it so I gave up. I'm dog sitting in TN right now and low and behold, in one of the pockets of my travel case is the fan...but I don't have a thing that goes with it. The best laid plans.
Elaine
eoconnell

Very nice Kathy...both cards turned out really nice...well done
terrie

Elaine, as this is our Wednesday, open ended challenges, I'd love to see what you do with it, when you get home. That's fantastic that you have it with you.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I finally got my camera back from Joseph...he was taking pictures of his rocket engine testing for his Senior project.

Missy loves Hello Kitty, so I colored this image for her!

P1300631.JPG
P1300631.JPG (42.79 KiB) Viewed 952 times
Trudeenr

PreviousNext

Return to "Hump Day" Bump