Crop Chatter

Moderator: Golda

Thank you Golda for a wonderful and most creative crop. Probably my most favorite of all our crops, it helps to be a very big fan of the Harry Potter series so I was inspired by everyone's challenge. Thank you to my fellow hosts for participating. I certainly had a great, creative time and completed all the challenges.
Barry
Prince of Paper

Still have 1 more challenge to do, but it's getting late, so I'm stopping for the night. Hopefully, after my meeting tomorrow night, or maybe in the few minutes between work and making dinner, I might get a chance to work on it.

These have been fun and challenging challenges. The game has been fun, too.

My thanks to each of our challenge hosts for your creativity and encouragement.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I'm having fun with all the challenges...I'm still working on Barry's Magic Slider card. I think I'll have more success with it when the house is empty tomorrow and no one is yelling "MMMMMooooommmmmm, where is..." or "Mom, what are we having/what time are we eating, I'm Starving!".
Trudeenr

Love looking at all the posts and cards....I only did two challenges I just wish there were more hours in a day...
terrie

The Lawn Fawn Magic Color Slider Die set is on sale today (2/27) and possibly tomorrow: https://www.scrapbook.com/store/lf-lf1438.html?t15-19=card+making&t12-13=lawn+fawn

It's still too expensive for me, but it is the cheapest I've seen it and I haven't seen any other dies, like it.

They have the Push Here stamp set on sale, but I think I'll just keep messily writing it out. https://www.scrapbook.com/store/lf-lf1415.html?t15-19=card+making&t12-13=lawn+fawn

Just thought I'd let you know, as I just saw it and a few of us were chatting about it.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Thank you Golda for the links and Holy Cow! those little die thingy's are not cheap! even on sale! I think I might just keep making them by hand. But thank you for doing some research on them. If I find them cheaper someplace else I will let the gang know.
Barry
Prince of Paper

Golda - thanks for the information. As fun as the card w.as, I don't think I would make enough of them for the cost of the dies I think I might just buy some of the Nestibilities and piece things together myself...and then the dies would be good for lots of other projects too!
Trudeenr

Trudeenr wrote:Golda - thanks for the information. As fun as the card w.as, I don't think I would make enough of them for the cost of the dies I think I might just buy some of the Nestibilities and piece things together myself...and then the dies would be good for lots of other projects too!

Sounds like a much smarter plan. I know the cost was shocking to me, as well.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Thank you Golda for organizing this fun crop! I loved the theme. I wish I would have had more time to do more than a couple of challenges but I had fun seeing everyone's creations and hosting a challenge. It feels good to be "hanging out" with ya'll again and making cards!

Also a big thanks to all the other challenge hosts!
SusieQ

Previous

Return to Platform 9 3/4--Febraury 21-24, 2018