COFFEE BREAK POP QUIZ

Thanks to Trudi for organizing our crop this time around and a big thanks to all the challenges hosts and all those who participated. I wasn't able to do any of the challenges but I was glad I was able to host one and I really enjoyed seeing what everyone created for each of the fun challenges!
SusieQ

Thanks for all your work on the crop, Trudi! You did a great job!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I had soooo much fun organizing the crop and it's REALLY super easy to do! Thanks to all the Challenge Hosts for all their hard work!
Trudeenr

Hip Hip Hooray for Trudi and all the hostess..you all did a great job on running the Crop and the Challenges...
Thank you everyone who did the challenges with your cards/projects and your wonderful comments.
I had a great time with you all....
terrie

I second the sentiments here! I had fun, I didn't get to all of them but what I did get to do I had a blast and was truly challenged. And since I did most of the cards for the challenge at the CKC convention all of you were there with me in spirit! Next year we should all plan on meeting at the convention!!! We could get a table together and crop for hours! Fun? right?

Thank you to Trudi and all the hostess for another fun and enjoyable crop!
Barry
Prince of Paper

Previous

Return to Baby, It's Cold Outside Crop--November 11-14, 2015