Clothes make the man! - May 3 - May 9 2021

Dispel the Monday blues with this Monday morning to Sunday night challenge.

Moderator: Ellie

I love the polo shirt! Perfect paper for it as well. Thank you Elaine for playing along.
Barry
Prince of Paper

Did this for my uncle's birthday.
5-7-21 Bill Bday (251x300).jpg
5-7-21 Bill Bday (251x300).jpg (81.99 KiB) Viewed 82 times

I found I hadn't started May's birthday cards and I have several to do, so that's more important than Father's Day at this point. Besides, he's the only one that does button down shirt and tie.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

That's cute Golda.
Elaine
eoconnell

I like the pattern paper that you used for the shirt....I'm sure your uncle will love it.....TFS
terrie

Golda, I like the pattern paper and the brads for the color stays! Well done!
Barry
Prince of Paper

Barry, making shape cards has always been a favorite for me! But your challenge reminds me that I don't do it often enough.
Your sample cards are great as they show the versatility of the challenge!
Terrie, I love that you upcycled envelopes for your cards. That fine line blue pattern is PERFECT for button-down shirts.
Elaine, love that polo shirt and the contrast of patterned and plain paper PLUS buttons.
Golda, your Uncle must be a fun guy as this card has such a fun and funky feeling!

Sorry that I've been absent/almost absent for a while because of an unexpectedly busy month at the office, plus my sweet hubby's health is a little iffy right now. (MS is such an awful illness. When he goes through rough relapses all I can do is be here for him when needed.) Between my work and trying to spend time with Rich everything else fell to the wayside for a bit. The good news is there is light at the end of the tunnel. So, I hope to be more involved in the future.

I did finally have a chance to spent some time to spend in my craft room yesterday and have a card almost ready to post. So... yay! I am working to get that done today.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I got it done! Had so much fun creating this one. Was inspired by one I found on Pinterest, used real leather from an old purse that I cut up a few years ago, and the logo and tag are both complements of the web. And I've had the little gem brads- and sentiment- in my stash for several years. Was great to use them on this fun vest.
ImageImage
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy, I absolutely love that! I'm sorry to hear Rich's health has been iffy lately. You are definitely in my prayers. Glad you had time to play along.

I hope everyone had a lovely Mother's Day.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda wrote:Kathy, I absolutely love that! I'm sorry to hear Rich's health has been iffy lately. You are definitely in my prayers. Glad you had time to play along.

I hope everyone had a lovely Mother's Day.

Thanks, Golda. Prayers are appreciated!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Awesome card Kathy!
Elaine
eoconnell

PreviousNext

Return to Your Monday Pick-me-up!